Today's Coming Crisis Movie

Monday, July 25, 2011

Norwegian 'MI5' Had Massacre Suspect On List - 25th July 2011

The man accused of killing at least 76 people in a shooting massacre and car bombing in Norway had been on an intelligence watch list since March after buying chemicals illegally over the internet, Norwegian media has reported.

Sky's Ian Woods said the Norwegian intelligence service said they had not acted on the information about Anders Behring Breivik because it was not "relevant".

In his first court appearance since his arrest on Friday, Breivik admitted he was responsible for Norway's worst atrocity since World War Two but pleaded not guilty.

He also revealed that there are "two further cells" in his terror organisation.

In a statement he said he had carried out the attacks because he wanted to "save Norway and Western Europe from a Muslim takeover".

He accused the Labour party of "mass imports of Muslims" and said the objective behind the terror plot was to give a "sharp signal to the people".

The 32-year-old said his bombing of government buildings in Oslo and shooting spree at a summer camp on Utoya island for Labour's youth wing was aimed at deterring future recruitment to the Labour party.

Judge Kim Heger said Breivik's claim that he had accomplices needs further investigation. Read More