Today's Coming Crisis Movie

Monday, July 25, 2011

Anders Behring Breivik Claims that there are "two more cells in our organisation" and that he was Saving Europe from Muslim Takeover- 25th July 2011

The man accused of killing at least 93 people in a shooting massacre and car bombing has told an Oslo court he "needed to carry out the attacks to save Norway and Western Europe from a Muslim takeover".

In his first court appearance since his arrest on Friday, Anders Behring Breivik admitted responsibility but did not plead guilty.

In a statement, he accused the Labour party of "mass imports of Muslims" and said the objective behind the horrific attacks was to give a "strong signal to the people".

Breivik also claimed there were "two more cells in our organisation" which Judge Kim Heger said needs further investigation.

He had previously said he was acting alone.

The 32-year-old has been charged with terrorism offences and will be remanded in custody for eight weeks, including spending the first four weeks in solitary confinement with no visitors, letters or access to media.

Judge Heger said it was important Breivik could not communicate with other people.

He also refused his request to wear a uniform in court. Breivik was dressed as a policeman when he carried out the shootings on Utoya island.

The self-styled crusader had asked for an open hearing so he could explain his actions to the public.

But the judge ruled the court would be closed to the public and media after police and prosecutors voiced concerns he might try to send coded messages to fellow extremists. Read More