Thursday, June 6, 2013

Gas leaks prompts evacuation order in Sioux Falls

There are some frayed nerves tonight after an evacuation was ordered this afternoon for a mobile home park in the 1500 block of Burnside Avenue in Sioux Falls.

That evacuation came after a gas line in the area was punctured.

Fire rescue thought the worst was about to happen and that's when they took action.

It is the type of scene that makes a pit in your stomach.
Flashing lights all other the place.
People standing in confused clusters, trying to fully understand what is happening.
Polo Baiz was one of those people. "They knocked on the door and told me to get out because they could see there was gas leaking."

http://www.ksfy.com/story/22503859/gas-leaks-prompts-evacuation-order-in-sioux-falls