Health officials reported four more cases of a dangerous new virus in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday.
Three of the patients diagnosed as having the novel coronavirus, or nCoV, are still being treated, a statement on the Saudi Health Ministry website said. The fourth has been discharged from a hospital.
All four cases were in Saudi Arabia's Eastern province, the statement said.
NCoV was recently found for the first time in humans, and scattered cases have occurred across parts of the Middle East, particularly Saudi Arabia.
It has proved deadly in more than half of the confirmed cases so far, the World Health Organization said.