Saturday, May 18, 2013

Cheznye Emmons Dies After Drinking 'Poison Gin' in Indonesia

A British backpacker has died after apparently drinking poisoned gin during a trip around south-east Asia.

Cheznye Emmons, 23, suffered methanol poisoning after reportedly drinking from a bottle labelled gin.

The beauty therapist was said to have consumed the tainted liquid as she visited an orangutan sanctuary during a trek in the Indonesian jungle.

http://news.sky.com/story/1092560/backpacker-dies-after-drinking-poison-gin