Sunday, November 11, 2012

Clubbers warned over Mystery drug after nine are hospitalised with fever, agitation and seizures

Seven men and two women suffered fever, agitation and seizures after taking a pill or powder in the early hours.

Four were rushed to Glasgow Royal ­Infirmary by ambulance from The Arches nightclub.

The other victims went to hospital of their own accord.

Police were last night using sniffer dogs as they warned revellers about the dangerous drugs.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/clubbers-warned-over-danger-drug-1430313