Health and fire officials are looking into what caused a dozen people to become sick at the Ronald McDonald House in downtown Baltimore on Wednesday evening.
Fire officials said nine adults and three children reported becoming sick at around 8:30 p.m.
Wednesday at the facility in the 600 block of West Lexington Street.
Investigators at the scene were at a loss as to what made so many people so sick so quickly."We had brought in fire units to check for possible CO leaks and things of that nature, but all those things have been ruled out at this time. There are no hazardous situations at this facility," said Baltimore Fire Department Capt. Roman Clark on Wednesday.
All of those treated at the hospital are recovering from their nausea symptoms, 11 News learned Thursday morning.The city Health Department said it plans to continue investigating the illnesses. Source